Election- E-Voting Procedure
ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံဆရာ၀န္အသင္းတြင္ တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္ Finance Manager အလုပ္ေခၚယူျခင္း
Myanmar Medical Association (MMA)
Finance Manager, Program Management Department, Myanmar Medical Association
|Post||Finance Manager, Program Management Department|
|Starting Date||During February, 2018|
|Duration||12 months (3 months probation ) and extendable|
|Vacancy Opening Date||02-1-2018|
|Vacancy Closing Date||29-1-2018|
|Salary||(18) Lakhs per month|
Functional and Hierarchical Lines
- Hierarchically accountable to: President of Myanmar Medical Association.
- Functionally accountable to: President of Myanmar Medical Association and Senior Manager of Program Management Department, Myanmar Medical Association (MMA).
Finance Manager is responsible for finance support and management, cost management and procurement management of all projects engaged by the order of Program Management Department, under guidance of Senior Manager. He/she is plays crucial role in implementing managing, clarifying, and approving all financial tasks which include personnel, resource approving all financial tasks of personnel resource allocation, asset inventory, facilities and residencies concerning all projects. He/she stands as representative and answerable person on financial matters to request of Internal and External auditors. He/ She is responsible to ensure that funds are used according to financial rules and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage to collect cheque from Funding Agencies and Donors.
- Check the Bank Receipt Voucher and Bank Deposit Slip then submit these to Senior Manager to get approval. After getting approval and signed, check the entry in Cheque Register and Bank Cash Book and deposit into the Bank.
- Check the Cash Requisition statement with Budget Breakdown and cash forecast. After that give it to Finance Officer to prepare the Bank Payment Voucher and Cheque.
- Check the completeness and correctness of cheque.
- After getting the Operational Expenditure Statement with supporting documents from Finance Assistant for settlement of payment and advances, recheck Project Manager Signature on Expenditure Statement and Finance Assistant signature on vouchers, and completeness and accuracy. Give these back to Finance Assistant through Finance Officer for preparing Cash Payment Voucher and making payment.
- Review Journal Voucher and Cash Receipt Voucher or Cash Payment Voucher (if any reimbursement occurred at each project).
- Check Quarterly / Bi-annual Total Expenditure Statement by each project and submit to Senior Manager, Income and Expenditure Statement and Balance Sheet and Budget vs. Actual to be submitted to Senior Manager at the end of each project year.
- Verify the Quarterly /Bi-annual Financial Reports against the budget and reveal variances, and submit to Project Manager for budget monitoring. Submit financial statement in time.
- Review the Bank Reconciliation Statement monthly and submit to Senior Manager.
- Approve the cash count sheet.
- Ensure that the payment has been properly authorized and it is charged to the correct expenditure head.
- Ensure that payments are made on time.
- Ensure that expenditure against each individual activity is within budget amount and comply with coding structure.
- The financial statements are in place to assist decision-making and maintain procedure.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure proper management of financial resources.
- Ensure compliance with developed policies and procedures as well as Principal Recipient and Donors requirement.
- As Liaison officer regarding finance matters
- Prevent financial fraud
- Must be a graduate with B.Com, CPA or Master Degree in Financial Management.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in financial management and accounting.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be proficient in English Language.
- Must be flexible and have an empathetic attitude, team spirit
- Able to work in a multicultural context
- Must have integrity of character
- Motivated to work in the field and remove areas.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and also in a team to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to delegate and direct others in a positive and sensitive way.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
Application Addressed to President, Myanmar Medical Association.
Please send your signed application in the prescribed form together with updated CV, educational credentials and addressed to President, Myanmar Medical Association at 249, Theinbyu Road, Mingalartaungnyunt Township, Yangon, personal or by post and advance copy by email to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than 29th January, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview: Telephone inquires will not be responded. We can not obliged to return all received Applications.
(Please do not send original documents as they will not be returned.)
MMA Vacancy Application Format
- Vacancy Particulars
(1) Vacancy Notice No.__________________(2) Date of Issued __________________________
(5) Date of application ________________________
(B) Personal Data
(1) Name _________________________(2) Age __________ (3) Date of Birth ______________
(4) Father’s Name ______________________
(5) Nationality _____________________ (6) N. R. C No. ____________________
(7)PermanentAddress ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________
(10)ContactAddress_______________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
(11)Qualifications/Year/Institution____________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
(C) Previous Experiences/ Exposures (Starting from most recent period)
Reason for Leaving
To be addressed to the President MMA in a few lines (Not more than 10 lines)
(E) Names of two referees
(1) From Occupational (Work) Background (2) From Occupational (Work) Background
Name _____________________ Name __________________________
Department/Organization___________ Institute ___________________
Contact Address. Phone ________ Contact Address. Phone_____________
E-mail ________ E-mail _____________
Signature of Application
Lists of Documents to be photo copied and attached
- All academic certificates (Doctorate/Master/Bachelor/Diploma/Certificate)
- Myanmar Medical Council Certificate
- Sama Card
- Myanmar Medical Association membership card
- Certificate/ Recommendation Letter of Appreciation of Trainings attended
- Reference/Recommendation from referees