Election- E-Voting Procedure
EMERGENCY AMBULANCE SERVICE
An appeal from Emergency Ambulance Service Foundation
The Emergency Ambulance Service Foundation was formed more than a year ago in response to poor quality care given to injured persons in Yangon municipality area causing unnecessary loss of limbs and lives. According to the study statistics, only 4% arriving to YGH were able to use proper ambulance services and the rest were transported by other means like taxis, trishaws, etc.
We feel that it is a great shame to the country and the National health services, and we decided to provide high quality, competent services to the people, free of charge to all persons regardless of race and religion.
To date, we have given free services to all which includes;
- RTA (Road Traffic Accidents)
- All disasters (Natural or Man- made)
- All medical, surgical, obstetrics and gynecology, paediatrics and orthopaedic emergencies, to nearly 800 patients in Yangon area over a year period and have saved countless lives.
We have a fleet of 5 ambulances, all fully-equipped (like defibrillators, patient monitors, portable respirator, etc…) and a team of highly trained, dedicated doctors and paramedics.
Ours is the only kind in this country, where doctors and paramedics worked together on board the ambulances, giving high quality care and treatment on site, on board with the aim of safe delivery to the appropriate hospital.
- LOCATION : No.294,Theinphyu Road, Mingalartaungnyunttsp.,YGN.
- TAKING ACTION from 1st October 2012
- 24 HOUR SERVICE
- ONLY FOR Yangon City Development Committee (Y.C.D.C)Area
- FREE OF CHARGE for
Road Traffic Accident (R.T.A)
All kinds of Clinical Emergencies
DISASTERS (Natural or Manmade)
- TASK FORCE of (5) Ambulances fully equipped with
- Oxygen supply
- Infusion pump
- Syringe pump
- Suction Machine
- Nebulizer (11)Different Types of
- Portable Respirator
- Patient monitor
- Pulse oximeter
- Emergency drugs
- Different Types of stretchers and splints
- HANDLED by well-trained and ITLS (USA) authourised
- Medical officers , who are qualified for Primary Trauma Care, Basic Cardiac life support (BCLS), Advanced Cardiac life support (ACLS), International Trauma life support ( ITLS) Training at Singapore General Hospital.
- Paramedic and
- Driver at each and every ambulance
- CONTACT : 09 4210 60 999, 09 4210 63 999,09 4210 72 999
- HIGHLY AIMED, TRAINED PROFESSIONELS PROVIDING ROUND THE CLOCK SERVICE
To reach within GOLDEN HOUR
Give proper TREATMENT/ CARE
Proper and SAFE TRANSPORT
Donations from private companies and foundations
Donations from ambulance users
Donations from individual wellwishers
In near future with more ambulances
- SUBSTATIONS at suitable sites for Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of Yangon
- F.O.C for already described services
- PAY SERVICE for bookings and transfers
- ON-LINE speciality care