Assistant Project Manager
Post Assistant Project Manager (1) Post (Head Quarter)
Starting Date July, 2020
Duration July to 31st December, 2020
Vacancy Number 002-2020/MMA/Malaria/RAI2E
Vacancy Opening Date 1.7.2020
Vacancy Closing Date 14.7.2020
Salary 1,778,880 MMK (Per Month)
- Functional and Hierarchical Lines:
Hierarchically accountable to: Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of Malaria Project (Myanmar Medical Association).
- Functionally accountable to: Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of Malaria Project (Myanmar Medical Association).
- Accountable on planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating technical matters and managing all inventory sentences of malaria project and report directly to Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and then implement actions according to administrative policies and standard operation procedures of MMA-Malaria Project.
- Assist Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager and in reviewing key contract documents, review consistency and accuracy in accordance with style and format of donors requirements.
- Take a leading role in preparation of annual training plan.
- Supervise all training, meetings and workshops of MMA-Malaria project according to the plan and check technical reports together with training officer.
- Support Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager to produce PUDR report and other reports to PR as necessary.
- Provide technical support in preparation of training materials and conduct literature review related to updated malaria information.
- Build professional relationship with all stakeholders such as National Programme, PR (UNOPS), State/Regional VBDC Teams, WHO, etc.
- Represent MMA-Malaria in operational and technical meetings, coordination and planning meetings with PR, National Programme and others partners.
- Assist Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager in staff selection, training and recruitment process.
- Make accurate forecasts of demands to ensure all orders are fulfilled in project implementing areas.
- Support Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager in daily program management such as supervision, procurement, data and logistic processes whenever necessary.
- Ensure that the logistical aspects of the supply chain are carried out and received correctly by tracking and organizing supplier dispatches.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of MMA-Malaria Project.
- Must be a graduate from a recognized medical university (M.B.,B.S); preferably with post graduate degree or diploma in public health.
- Work experience of at least (3) years in health related field/ INGOs/NGO.
- Life member of MMA.
- Have in good health.
- Experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Have proficient in English Language.
- Have flexible and have an empathetic attitude and team spirit.
- Able to work in a multicultural context.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and also in a team to meet the goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to delegate and direct others in a positive and culturally sensitive way.
- Need to follow MMA code of Ethics.
- Immediate family members of a staff are not allowed to apply a position in the same project in MMA.
- Have computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
- Have integrity of character.
Application addressed to Senior Manager, PMD, Myanmar Medical Association.
Please send your signed application in the prescribed form together with updated CV, educational credentials and reference to Senior Manager (PMD), Myanmar Medical Association at 249, Theinbyu Road, Mingalartaungnyunt Township, Yangon, in person or by post and advance copy by email to [email protected] ,[email protected] and [email protected] not later than 14th July, 2020.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview: Telephone inquiries will not be responded. We cannot oblige to return all received Applications.
(Please do not send original documents as they will not be returned.)