Myanmar Medical Association-MMA TB-Project အတြက္ Lab Technician (1 post) တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္ အလိုရွိသည္။
Myanmar Medical Association-MMA TB-Project
|Post||Lab Technician (NTP support) (1) Post|
|Responsible for areas||Pyinmana|
|Starting Date||July 2018|
|Duration||July to December 2018 (3 months’ probation) and extendable|
|Vacancy Number||1/2018/MMA TB Project|
|Vacancy Opening Date||9.7.2018|
|Vacancy Closing Date||23.7.2018|
|Salary||MMK 350,000 per month|
Functional and Hierarchical Lines
- Hierarchically accountable to: Project Coordinator of MMA TB Project.
- Functionally accountable to: Team leader/ Medical Officer of NTP and Project Coordinator of MMA TB project.
- Lab Technician will be responsible for taking good quality slides in line with National quality standard. He/she is also responsible for maintaining essential items, stock preparation and reporting/recording under supervision and guidance of Team Leader (NTP).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the overall guidance of PMD and Project Coordinator of the Myanmar Medical Association PPM TB Project, under the direct supervision of Field Coordinator of respective MMA PPM TB Project Township and in close collaboration with the National TB Programme (NTP), the responsibilities of the incumbent are:
- Implementation of routine TB diagnostic producers including sputum collection, smear preparation, staining and microscopy, reporting and recording.
- Support and assist the Quarterly External Quality Assurance System of sputum smear microscopy
- Assist in routine collection and timely reporting of diagnostic data (laboratory register) as well as data on the External Quality Assurance System to the National TB Programme.
- Performed any other related duties as required.
- Must hold degree/diploma for lab technician and valid lab technician license
- Preferably relevant work experiences for 1 year in health sector.
- Must base in regions/states and willing to travel hard to reach sites
- Must have good communication skill and able to work with a wide range of local stakeholders.
- Must be in good health.
Application should be addressed to Program Management Department, Myanmar Medical Association.
Please send your signed application in the prescribed form together with updated CV educational credentials and reference to PMD, Myanmar Medical Association at 249, Theinbyu Road, Mingalartaungnyunt Township, Yangon, in person or by post and advance copy by email to [email protected], [email protected] not later than 23rd July, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview: Telephone inquiries will not be answered.
(Please attach photocopies of original documentations.)