Quality Assurance Officer (1) Post (MMA-Malaria Project)
Myanmar Medical Association – Malaria Project
|Post||Quality Assurance Officer (1) Post (MMA-Malaria Project)|
|Starting Date||18th July, 2018|
|Duration||1.9.2018 to 31.12.2018 (3 months probation) and extendable|
|Vacancy Opening Date||18. 7 .2018|
|Vacancy Closing Date||31. 7 .2018|
|Salary||1,200,000 MMK (Per Month)|
Functional and Hierarchical Lines:
- Hierarchically accountable to: Assistant Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of Malaria Project (Myanmar Medical Association).
- Functionally accountable to: Assistant Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of Malaria Project (Myanmar Medical Association).
- The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for executing, monitoring and controlling quality assurance activities in malaria clinical practice at township level. He/ she plays a crucial role in executing and monitoring process of quality assurance activities in terms of human resource planning, acquiring and communications management to general practitioners. Apart from having a role in quality assurance activities, he/ she has to give technical support to QGPs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In charge of monitoring and controlling quality assurance activities, he/ she is account to identify, measure the work performance against defined standards promoting to get expected activities and performance, issuing reports and close supervision at least 3-4 days visit per month.
- Attend monthly TWG meeting, and submit monthly supervision report, operational issues, and requests to correspondent.
- Discuss and finalize key requested changes with project manager and TWG to meet operational goals.
- Advocate the principle of quality diagnosis and standard treatment malaria at township level.
- Accompany APM, DPM and PM on field visits.
- Accompany Logistics Officer & Technical Data Assistants on field visits.
- Accompany Technical Officers on field visits.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Assistant Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Project Manager of Malaria Project.
- Must be a graduate from a recognized medical university (M.B.,B.S).
- Must have at least 1 year’ experience in project management in health sector.
- Must be in good health.
- Life member of MMA.
- Experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Must be proficient in English Language.
- Must be flexible and have an empathetic attitude and team spirit.
- Able to work in a multicultural context.
- Motivated to work in the field and in remote areas.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and also in a team to meet the goals and deadlines.
- Ability to delegate and direct others in a positive and culturally sensitive way.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
Application should be addressed to Program Management Department, Myanmar Medical Association.
Please send your signed application in the prescribed form together with updated CV, educational credentials and reference to PMD, Myanmar Medical Association at 249, Theinbyu Road, Mingalartaungnyunt Township, Yangon, in person or by post and advance copy by email to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than 31st July, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview: Telephone inquiries will not be answered.
(Please attach photocopies of original documentations.)