Myanmar Society of Hypertension
- Public health education on Hypertension.
- Reduction in prevalence of Hypertension.
- Provision of effective treatment for patients with Hypertension.
- Reduction in complications of Hypertension.
- Development and regular updating of Myanmar National Guidelines on Hypertension.
- Conducting scientific talks, symposiums, and panel discussions on Hypertension management.
- Public health education on Hypertension to celebrate World Hypertension Day every year and on other occasions.
- Research in Hypertension.
- Collaboration with Ministry of Health and Sports, W.H.O Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) projects in prevention and treatment of Hypertension.
- Collaboration with other NCD Organizations related to Hypertension.
- Collaboration with regional and International Hypertension Societies.
- Provision of treatment for patients with Hypertension.
- Seeking technical, material and financial assistance from international organizations for health education, prevention, and treatment of Hypertension.
- Establishment of Myanmar Hypertension Association (or ) Myanmar Hypertension Foundation in the future which includes not only doctors but also nurses, medical technicians, Pharmaceutical producers, media and public.
Total No of EC – 31 (file attached with this email for contact information)
Members of MMSH – 202
– Public Talk (Yangon and Mandalay on 2 Nov 2019 and 25th Jan 2020)
– Symposium on Hypertension (Yangon 15 Dec 2019) (Loikaw Feb 2019) Kalay (11 mar 2020) (Hakha 13 Mar 2020)
– MMSH Anniversary webinar on hypertension (Yangon 5th July 2020)
-MMSH Facebook educational activities to Public and for doctors
|Myanmar Society of Hypertension EC Member Contact List|
|1||Prof. Ne Win||Patron|
|2||Prof. Khin Mg Aye||Patron|
|3||Prof. Myint Han||President|
|4||Prof. Myo Lwin Nyein||Vice-President (1)|
|5||Prof. Myint Soe Win||Vice-President (2)|
|6||Prof. Aye Mon||Vice-President (3)|
|7||Prof. Ohmar||Vice-President (4)|
|8||Prof. Zaw Lynn Aung||EC Member|
|9||Prof. Hlaing Mya Win||EC Member|
|10||Prof. Yan Lynn Myint||EC Member|
|11||Dr. Aung Moe Myint||EC Member|
|12||Dr. Kyaw Thura||EC Member|
|13||AP. Myint Ngwe||EC Member|
|14||Prof. Khin Mg Htay||EC Member|
|15||Prof. Khin Saw Than||EC Member|
|16||Prof. Aye Aye Sann||Treasurer|
|17||Prof. Cho Cho San||EC Member|
|18||AP. Khin Latt||EC Member|
|19||Prof. Tun Tun Oo||EC Member|
|20||Prof. Aung Zaw Myo||EC Member|
|21||Prof. Hpone Myint||EC Member|
|22||Prof. Mya Thandar Sein||EC Member|
|23||Prof. May Pyone Kyaw||EC Member|
|24||Prof. Khin Thida Aung||EC Member|
|25||Prof. Shin Hnaung Lwin||EC Member|
|26||Prof. Nay Soe Mg||EC Member|
|27||Dr. Mee Mee Htay||EC Member|
|28||Dr. Htay Win||EC Member|
|29||Prof. Ohmar Myint Thein||Treasurer|
|30||AP. Ye Myint||Secretary|
|31||Prof. Min Zaw Oo||Joint-Secretary|
|32||Dr. Sandra||Secretrait Member|
|33||Dr. Zarchi Pyone||Secretrait Member|
|34||Dr. Aye Mon Win||Secretrait Member|
|35||Dr. Chan Nyein Kyaw||Secretrait Member|